Many of you might be looking for numerous ways to burn the fat around your buttocks. I know, how embarrassing it must be when you see yourself in the mirror with a huge bulge behind.
Do you know why I can understand your situation? Because I had gone through that situation before with a touch of criticisms and rejections. But what kept me motivated is the choice of my living in the future and that passion for losing fat.
So, before we start with numerous simple and easy ways to reduce fat around your butt area, tell yourself that ‘You Can Do It’. And yes, you can do it.
5 Simple Exercises To Burn Buttock Fat
Ahh, you might be a bit taken back, thinking, no leg exercises, please! But somewhere even you know how beneficial it can be if followed strictly.
- You can start with bodyweight squats by beginning with your feet about shoulder-width distance.
- Now, you should keep your arms straight out for balance.
- Slowly, lower your bottom while keeping your back straight and butt out.
- Make sure your toes and knees are aligned.
- Imagine that you are sitting on a chair with a 90-degree angle back. Or you can actually use your chair temporarily.
This lunge may look easy, but it can be effective if followed correctly.
- Stand with your feet close together
- With your right leg, take a big step
- Bend your knee to make a 90-degree angle
- Bring your back knee (left leg knee) down to touch the floor
- Lift your back knee, so you are all on your back foot
- Position your foot back to normal
- Come back to your normal standing position and repeat with your left leg
3: Side-Lying Hip Abduction
Side-lying hip abduction can help strengthen the gluteus medius muscle. All you have to do is:
- Lay down on one side while supporting the head with the hand or arm
- Keep your feet together and knees straight
- Slowly raise your leg higher and try making it 90-degree angle without disturbing the position of the pelvis
- Bring your leg to the starting position slowly
- Repeat this with each side every day
4: High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
HIIT is one of the popular fitness regimes globally and most individuals are training themselves to lose body fat. This training asks to put maximum efforts in a specific activity for a short duration.
The same activity is followed at a slower pace for a longer duration. HIIT sessions are very intense and require a shorter period to work out.
For example, before starting with HIIT, you should better warm up.
- Run on a treadmill for 1 minute at 7 miles per hour
- Run for 2 minutes at 5 mph
- Take some rest and repeat this pattern for 15 minutes
As this is just an example if you want you can ask your trainer and try this.
5: Side Stepping
We must have one this at least once in our lifetime but hardly we knew was very beneficial to burn calories. So to start with:
- Take two stable and small platform or bench with equal height.
- Move on each side of your prop as you have to do a sideways step.
- Make sure you return to the middle position before stepping up to the other side.
You can use a dumbbell to increase the intensity of this workout to increase fat burn.
Easy Ways To Burn Butt Fat
If you are looking for easy ways that do not require any intense workouts, you can follow these below ones:
Sounds interesting and adventurous? Yes, according to some experts, climbing stairs or going for hiking can burn most of the same amount. Only if you give same relative intensity.
Hiking includes endless walks, hill climbing and what not! Such an adventurous workout can help to boost your fitness. So, now to you have two reasons to go hiking.
Power yoga or fast-paced flow yoga classes usually follow HIIT-like workouts for a portion of each repetition. For best results in yoga, you should do it in the morning, preferably early morning.
Yoga with meditation will not help in calorie burn but also will help restore overall wellness. So, start doing yoga and keep yourself fit.
Walking, climbing stairs or hiking can be the best and cheap way to maintain calorie levels in the body. No doubt they are time-consuming but it will help you in the future.
What best you can do is, adopt a nutritious diet that can prevent fat formation and boost your metabolic rate. Walking, healthy diet and gym workouts can be an excellent combination to burn maximum calories.
There might be numerous reasons for fat formation near your butt area; but what best you can do is, getting into physical activities and maintaining a good diet.
Yes, diet plays an active role too. A good and healthy diet along with these simple exercises can help to get a toned and desirable butt.